EASY EGGLESS MANGO ICE CREAM
Hi everybody. I am back with a dessert recipe again after a hybernation. This was an instant trial that came out successfully. Me and my family members have been indulging on this sinfully delicious dessert for quite sometime I should say. All thanks to Nags for sharing this on her space. The surprising part is that you require only 3 ingredients for this ice cream and does not involve much churning.
Mangoes and Summer are an inseparable combo.Though technically we are nearing the end of Summer, the heat is still on calling for some super chiller recipes. And Ice cream is the best satiating option I can ever think of. Any second thoughts?! Well, I was impressed with the 3 ingredients no mess recipe on Edible Garden and instantly decided to give a try. I urge you all to try this please.Also check my post on Orange Sorbet and other Dessert Recipes.
I have used tinned Alphonsa Mango puree as I did not have any Mangoes handy. Please use the fresh fruit if you have stock.
Preparation Time : 6 hours Makes: More than 6 cups
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 tin of full cream condensed milk
1 tin of Alphonso Mango puree (750gms)
- Blend the cream in pulse mode for a minute so that it becomes homogenous and creamy.
- Next add the Condensed Milk and Mango puree to the whipped cream and blend well until combined.
- I almost emptied the mango tin for a strong Mango flavour. Transfer the contents to a freezer storage box and cover with a cling film or an air tight lid and refrifgerate for 4 hours.
- Once frozen, transfer the contents to a blender, pulse few more times to break the ice crystals for a resultant smoth and creamy texture and freeze once again in the same box for at least a minimum of 3 hours.
- You are done. Settle down with a scoopful to make your day.
- The center of the icecream takes a longer time to freeze. So give it some good time to set and then scoop it.
- Freezing points vary according to the ingredients and also the depth of the container you use.
- Always dip your scooping equipment in water to get a smooth and neat scoop of ice cream.
- I topped the ice cream with the leftover Mango puree. You could reserve some freshly chopped Mangoes if using fresh fruits.